Interested in Volunteering?
Qualified physicians, nurse practitioners, dentists, nurses, dental hygienists, dental assistants, and clerical personnel volunteer their time to provide services for our clients. We have a variety of additional needs, from cleaning the building and yard maintenance, to graphics and media support, plus assistance with planning and coordinating fund raising events. Your time and skills could be a blessing in extending our services!
Your services would be most welcome and appreciated!
If you’re interested in volunteering, fill out our application form through our website or call (904) 821-1718.
Volunteer Job Descriptions
- Training and general instructions will be offered for all assignments. There are opportunities for one time tasks, regularly scheduled hours and/or longer term flexible projects.
- Administrative volunteers: Patient check-in, front-desk/reception, database management, assist with mailings and assist with various projects (spreadsheets, word documents etc.), document scanning and grant research (help us identify potential sources for grants through on-line research, etc.)
- Fundraising volunteers: Event Chair or Co-chair for fundraising events.
- General event volunteers: Many hands are needed to make a successful event, from event pre-planning to day of
- Building / Property Maintenance volunteers: Occasional help is needed for yard maintenance, building maintenance projects, technical assistance with website management, phones, computers etc.
- Media Volunteer: Graphics design, design brochures and invitations, website management, photography, e-mail design, newsletters.
- Clinic related volunteer needs: Lab Assistant: dental sterilization technicians clean and sterilize all instruments. They follow specific safety procedures involved with handling and disregarding hazardous waste material. They also help prepare and breakdown dental operatories for procedures.
We depend on volunteers!
Any assistance you can give is a great help. If you are able to make a commitment to a regularly scheduled time to help this allows us to plan more effectively.
Do you have other friends / co-workers who might be interested in helping the Wildflower Clinic? Your assistance is important in identifying others who could volunteer including connecting us with key business partners, local churches or potential donors. Let others know about your passion for Good Samaritan and the Wildflower Clinic!
Volunteering is a special gift of service through giving of your time, talents and skills. At Good Samaritan Health Centers, Inc., volunteers allow us to provide better services and care for the needy in St. Augustine. Your role as a volunteer is important, it is valued and whatever part you can play, YOU make an important difference and are very appreciated. Thank you!!