Our mission is to provide free medical and dental services to the medically uninsured residents of St. Johns County. Our clinics provide care for individuals regardless of race, gender, creed, political stance or religion.
Patients who receive services at the medical, dental, and Pap clinics must meet the following criteria: be a resident of St. Johns County (YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF RESIDENCY), have no medical or dental insurance, must be ineligible for Medicare or Medicaid (except for dental clinic), and monthly income must fall below 200% of the federal poverty level guidelines.
Services We Provide:
We provide medical and dental care at no cost to uninsured adult residents of St Johns County who meet financial eligibility requirements.
- Walk-in dental clinics are held regularly for Exams, Extractions, and Fillings.
- Dental hygiene appointments are available by appointment, after being cleared by a dentist through a walk-in clinic.
- Fillings are available as a walk-in clinic after being examined by a dentist to determine need.
- Healthy Lifestyle Services are available during select dental clinics for free blood pressure screenings, glucose monitoring, and community resource information.
- Patients are seen on a first-come, first-served basis. *PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY*
- Primary Care walk-in clinics are held regularly Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings. Patients are seen on a first-come first-serve basis.Thursdays 4PM Saturdays 8AM
Womens Clinics: Available by appointment for pelvic exams, PAP smears, and breast exams.
Physical Therapy Appointments are available Tuesdays and Fridays.
Chiropractic-Neurology: Consultations are available by appointment.
Mental Health: Services are available for existing patients weekly by appointment
Dermatology: Clinics are held monthly for both screenings and minor procedures.
Nutritionist: Appointments are available weekly.
Vision: Eye screenings are provided by Vision is Priceless.
ENT: Appointments available monthly.
Chronic Care: Chronic disease management is available by appointment for qualifying patients.
Homeless Outreach clinics: Wednesdays at Dining with Dignity (Bridge St) 5:30-7:00pm and Mondays at St Francis House 10:30-12pm
Primary Care Physician Outreach Clinics: Second Monday and Third Wednesday of every month at Dining with Dignity (Bridge St) 5:30-7pm *Weather Permitting*
Walk-in Clinic times are subject to change weekly, and can be checked on our voicemail (904-829-1962), on the homepage of our website, on our Facebook page, and are posted on our front door.