The Good Samaritan Health Centers, Inc. provides free medical and dental services at our Wildflower Clinic to all qualifying St. Johns County residents who are medically uninsured and unable to afford healthcare.
- The Good Samaritan Health Centers, Wildflower Clinic
- 268 Herbert Street
- St Augustine, FL 32084
- Telephone: 904-829-1962
- Fax: 904-824-1718
***Schedule subject to change without advance notice, please check frequently***
***These clinics are provided on a first come, first serve basis, so we recommend arriving early***
Wednesday September 27, 2017
Thursday at 4 PM
Saturday at 8 AM
***These clinics are provided on a first-come, first serve basis, so we recommend arriving early.***
The walk-in clinics are subject to short notice time and day adjustment. Please check back here frequently.
* Please come to a Primary Care Walk-in clinic to be scheduled for any of our specialty care clinics, including women’s health, nutrition, chiropractic-neurology, ENT, counseling, or skin cancer screening!
Our Outreach Clinics
- Every Monday 10:30am–12:30pm St Francis House
- Every Wednesday 4pm-5pm Home Again Headquarters SR207
- Every Wednesday 5:30pm-7pm Dining with Dignity site
Rural St. Johns County
- Every Wednesday 2:30pm-4:30pm Hastings Food Bank (Elementary School)
- Every Tuesday 11:30am – 1:30pm Hasting Library
- 3rd Saturday 11am – 1pm Buzz Mart 9895 CR13 Hastings
Of St. Johns County
What Our Patients Say
Times do change and so do circumstances. Once I sat on a council recommending some of the earliest funding for the Wildflower Clinic. Recently I sat in a dental chair receiving free services. I have had opportunities in the past to volunteer my time and services, and I also have had others volunteer their services to me.
The Wildflower Clinic is truly a blessing. I can not fully express my appreciation to the caring staff, friendly volunteers and quality doctors, dentists, hygienists, nurses, physical therapists, and students who donate their time and services to those of us who find themselves in trying economic circumstances.
R.K. – Current Patient
Tell Us How We’re Doing
Take our patient satisfaction survey, so we can learn how to better serve you!
Click here to take the survey.