The Parable of the Good Samaritan
“He went to him and bandaged his wounds…Go and do likewise”
Luke 10:34 – 37
The Good Samaritan Health Centers, Inc. provides free medical and dental services at our Wildflower Clinic to all qualifying St. Johns County residents who are medically uninsured and unable to afford healthcare.
The Good Samaritan Health Centers, Wildflower Clinic is located at:
268 Herbert Street
St Augustine, FL 32084
Clinic Schedule (click to enlarge)
***These clinics are provided on a first come, first serve basis, so we recommend arriving early***
Monday, May 2nd – 1 PM
Friday, May 6th – 8:30 AM
***These clinics are provided on a first-come, first serve basis, so we recommend arriving early.***
Thursdays at 4:00 PM
Saturdays at 8:00 AM
The walk-in clinics are subject to short notice time and day adjustment. Please check back here frequently.
* Please come to a Primary Care Walk-in clinic to be scheduled for any of our specialty care clinics, including women’s health, nutrition, chiropractic-neurology, ENT, counseling, or skin cancer screening!
Take our patient satisfaction survey, so we can learn how to better serve you! Click here to take the survey.
We were recently featured in an article, A True Blessing is Found in St. Augustine’s Good Samaritan Health Center. If you’re interested in Florida Homes for Sale, check out what they have to offer for St. Augustine, FL Homes for Sale.
This one is a win-win!! Don’t miss your chance at$5,000!!! The person who guesses the number of birdies closest to the actual number made at THE PLAYERS 2016 wins $5,000!!! Plus, THE PLAYERS donates $5,000 to the charity that you supported with your entry! Here’s how it works:
- Click HERE to enter, or visit birdiesforcharity.playerschampionship.com and select “Make a Donation Here” on the Left Menu Bar.
- Make a donation to the charity of your choice (minimum donation $20). *** BE SURE TO LOOK FOR US AS GOOD SAMARITAN HEALTH CENTERS, INC. !!!
- Guess how many birdies will be made during competitive rounds of THE PLAYERS 2016.
- Guess a tiebreaker question [how many balls will be hit in the water at #17 at THE PLAYERS 2016]
- If you guess the correct number of birdies, you could win the Grand Prize!!!
If you visit the website, be sure to look at the Birdie History to see the winning numbers for the past 5 years!!!!
What a wonderful and successful event!
A special thanks to all our generous sponsors who made it all possible!!!
We are so appreciative to The Garden Club of St Augustine for making such an incredible difference in to our Clinic! They spent all day Thursday planting new flowers and trees for us and helping make our property beautiful!!! Thank you Pat Greenman for organizing this wonderful day!
A big thank you to Dr Kinsey and Palencia Dental for hosting such a beautiful and successful First Annual White Party Affair!!
- Affordable Care Act
- Clay County Health Department
- Duval County Health Department
- Florida Department of Health,
- Florida Medicaid
- Florida WIC Information Center
- Northeast Florida AHEC
- St. John’s County Health Department
- St. John’s County Social Services
Times do change and so do circumstances. Once I sat on a council recommending some of the earliest funding for the Wildflower Clinic. Recently I sat in a dental chair receiving free services. I have had opportunities in the past to volunteer my time and services, and I also have had others volunteer their services to me.
The Wildflower Clinic is truly a blessing. I can not fully express my appreciation to the caring staff, friendly volunteers and quality doctors, dentists, hygienists, nurses, physical therapists, and students who donate their time and services to those of us who find themselves in trying economic circumstances.
I know that some do not fully appreciate the sacrifices you make to care for us. I hope to never be that person. Perhaps I will one day regain my financial independence and be able to provide again for my own medical and dental needs. Until then thank you for being there for me, my family, and for many others like me.
R.K. – Current Patient